We're here to help!
I don’t want to meet anyone in my office building… is there anything I can do to prevent that?
Strike has included a function to “excluded areas” where you do not want to be matched. You are able to exclude up to 10 locations easily using a map/pin and set a radius of your desire around that location.
What platforms are supported?
Strike works on iOS (iOS10 and higher) & Android phones
To end your subscription, please take the following steps:
If you have subscribed to Strike using the Apple AppStore:
- Open your iOS Settings app and tap on your name
- Then, tap on the Subscriptions tab
- Select the Strike subscription you want to cancel
- Now, tap Cancel. If you do not see a cancel button, it is already cancelled and will not be renewed any more.
If you have subscribed to Strike using Google Play:
- Start by opening the Google Play app
- At the top right, click on the profile icon
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions. Subscriptions
- Select the Strike subscription you wish to cancel
- Tap on Cancel Subscription and proceed as directed.
The scout makes it possible to work without internet coverage. Scouts also gives you the ability to find a match within close proximity.
Once you get a Strike Subscription, the Scout will be sent to you by mail.
You can download the Strike App in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
They are cafes and restaurants, where can see your match potential in percent before going there.
To delete your Strike profile, please follow these steps:
- Open your Strike App
- Tap the middle icon in the menu bar to visit your profile
- Next, open Settings on the top left of the screen
- Tap on Delete My Account and proceed as directed
- Log into your user account at https://my.strike-lifestyle.com.
- Visit Profile Settings on wither the bottom left of the page or by clicking on the profile icon on the top right
- Scroll to the end of the page and choose Delete Profile.
- Be sure to follow the next steps and confirm your password in order to delete your account.
Please note that deleting the Strike app or profile alone won’t end your subscription if you have one. To end your subscription, follow the steps listed in “How can I cancel my subscription?” in the FAQ.